Peristaltic,1/40 HP,Santoprene,15.12 GPD
- Item # 38M004
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E10T2C81S4G1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151564
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Chemical Metering Pumps Chemical Metering Pump
- Chemical Metering Pump Type Peristaltic
- Max. Flow (gpd) - Pumps 15.12 gpd
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 25 psi
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Max. Viscosity - Pumps 100 cP
- HP - Pumps 1/40
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Flow Rate Output Control Fixed
- Tubing Material - Peristaltic Pumps Santoprene
- Reproducibility - Pumps +/-5.0%
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Head and Fitting Material - Pumps Polycarbonate
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Motor RPM 18
- Height 5-13/16"
- Length 5-5/16"
- Width 5-5/8"
- Number of Feeds 1
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Min. Flow Rate .01 gpd
- cc/Min. 39.4
- Hz 60
- Standards UL 1081 indoor/outdoor, NSF/ANSI 61, ETL-conforms to STD, NSF-50
- Includes Pump, Strainer, Injection Fitting, Spare Tube, 20 ft. Pe Suction/discharge Tubing, Manual, Mounting Pad
- Features Integral 24 Hour Clock and 24 Programmable Events.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.