Peristaltic,1/30 HP,Poly,17.04 GPD
- Item # 4NA22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SVP4H2A1S2G1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41105102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Chemical Metering Pumps Chemical Metering Pump
- Chemical Metering Pump Type Peristaltic
- Max. Flow (gpd) - Pumps 17.04 gpd
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 100 psi
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Max. Viscosity - Pumps 1500 cP
- HP - Pumps 1/30
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Flow Rate Output Control Variable
- Tubing Material - Peristaltic Pumps Polyethylene
- Turn Down Ratio - Pumps 20:1
- Reproducibility - Pumps +/-2.0%
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Seals and O-Rings - Pumps Santoprene
- Head and Fitting Material - Pumps Polycarbonate
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Motor RPM 45
- Height 6-1/8"
- Length 10-1/8"
- Width 7"
- Number of Feeds 1
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Min. Flow Rate 0.8 gpd
- Includes 20 ft. Tubing, Connection Nuts/Ferrules, Spare Peristaltic Tube And Injection Check Valve
- Features Adjustable Single Head, Valveless, Nonclogging Design
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.