Peristaltic,1/16 HP,Versilon,40 GPD
- Item # 52XH66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S3007AA101N
- Catalog Page # 2681
- UNSPSC # 40151564
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Chemical Metering Pumps Chemical Metering Pump
- Chemical Metering Pump Type Peristaltic
- Max. Flow (gpd) - Pumps 40.00 gpd
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 100 psi
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Max. Viscosity - Pumps 1500 cP
- HP - Pumps 1/16
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Flow Rate Output Control Variable
- Tubing Material - Peristaltic Pumps Versilon
- Turn Down Ratio - Pumps 100:1
- Pump RPM 45
- Flow Rate 0.028 gpm/0.105Lpm
- Reproducibility - Pumps +/-2.0%
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Seals and O-Rings - Pumps Buna-N
- Head and Fitting Material - Pumps Polycarbonate/PVC
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Motor RPM 2800
- Height 7-13/64"
- Length 11"
- Width 5-29/32"
- Number of Feeds 1
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Min. Flow Rate 0.4 gpd
- Hz 60
- Standards cULus, NSF 61,372
- Includes 20 ft. Tubing, Connection Nuts/Ferrules, Spare Peristaltic Tube, Injection Check Valve, Strainer/Weight, Mounting Bracket
- Features Various Operation Modes, 7 days/24 hr. Timer, Performance Indicators Tube Change, Leak Detect
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.