Carbonized Fiber Welding Blanket, 10 ft. H x 10 ft.W x 0.250" Thick, Black
- Item # 29PF33
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 317-10X10
- Catalog Page # 2469
- UNSPSC # 23171528
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Welding Protection Sub-Category Blankets
- Item Welding Blanket
- Protective Height 10 ft.
- Protective Width 10 ft.
- Protective Color Black
- Protective Material Carbonized Fiber
- Protective Thickness 0.250"
- Material Weight 24 oz./sq. yd.
- Withstand Temp. 1800 Degrees F
- With Grommet / Without Grommet Without Grommet
- Features Soft, Lightweight with Excellent Flexibility Weld Blanket for Use to Protect from Sparks, Spatter and Slag, Not for Stress Relief
- Standards ANSI FM 4950
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 29PF32STEINER
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.