- Item # 3NFK9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # I595ORG-22-00S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Zipper-front suit gives you the protection and the features you need to help you perform at your best in ice and water rescue operations. The 100% closed-cell neoprene construction keeps you warm, while built-in five-fingered gloves offer excellent dexterity in freezing cold water. Universal-fit heavy-tread boots provide sure footing on icy surfaces. Reinforced knees and elbows. Built-in ice pick pockets on wrist and torso areas let you keep your tools within easy reach. Chest harness keeps you connected with stainless steel D-rings for improved lift assistance and additional clip-on storage. Additional reflective material on the front and back panels provide even greater visibility in lower-light environments. SOLAS reflective tape for improved visibility
- Item Ice Rescue Suit
- Size Universal
- Fits Chest Size 47"
- Length 75"
- Maximum User Weight 330 lb.
- Buoyancy 15-1/2 lb.
- Color Orange
- Material Closed-Cell Neoprene,
- Closure Type Waterproof Offset Zipper and Sealed Seams
- Pockets 2
- Standards Not USCG Approved
- Includes Reflective Material on Front and Back Panels, Thick-Soled Boot with Tread, Face Seal and Flap, Attached Gloves, Wrist Pockets to Hold Ice Picks, Reinforced Knees and Elbows, Integral Chest Harness with Stainless Steel D-Rings Front and Back, Carrying Bag
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.