Ice/Water Rescue Suit,Size Oversize
- Item # 2NCW8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # I595ORG-26-000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
These zipper-front suits give you the protection and the features you need to help you perform at your best in ice and water rescue operations. The 100% closed-cell neoprene construction keeps you warm, while built-in five-fingered gloves offer excellent dexterity in freezing cold water. Universal-fit heavy-tread boots provide sure footing on icy surfaces. Reinforced knees and elbows. Built-in ice pick pockets on wrist and torso areas let you keep your tools within easy reach. Chest harness keeps you connected with stainless steel D-rings for improved lift assistance and additional clip-on storage. SOLAS reflective tape for improved visibility. Note: Not USCG-approved, reduced buoyancy.
- Item Ice Rescue Suit
- Size Oversize
- Fits Chest Size 52"
- Length 78"
- Maximum User Weight 375 lb.
- Buoyancy 15-1/2 lb.
- Color Orange
- Material Closed Cell Neoprene
- Closure Type Zipper
- Pockets 2
- Standards Not USCG Approved
- Includes Off-Set Zipper For Better Face Seal, Wrist Pockets to Hold Ice Picks, Integral Chest Harness w/Stainless Steel D-Rings Front and Back, Thick Soled Boots With Tread, 3M(TM) Scotchlite(TM) Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 3150-A PS
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.