Non-Adhesive Material Cutter, Max. Cutting Width 4.33", Feed Speed 21" per sec.
- Item # 11J942
- Mfr. Model # TBC50S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23151901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Non-Adhesive Material Cutter
- Max. Cutting Width 4.33"
- Cut Length 0.04" (1mm) to 984 ft. (300m)
- Thickness 0.25" (6mm) max
- Cut Style Straight Guilliotined Cut
- Feed Speed 21" per sec.
- Accuracy +/- 1mm
- Features Ideal for Heavy Production to Cut Tubing, Sleeving, Nomex, Hook and Loop, etc.; High Speed - Can Cut Up to 140 Pieces Per Minute at 2" (50mm) in Length; All Electric Microprocessor Controlled; Automatic Shut Off - Stops Automatically if Material Runs Out During Operation; Adjustable Pressure on Feed Roller for Thin or Smooth Materials; Cutting Blade is Made of High-Speed Steel (HSS)
- Length 20"
- Width 12.6"
- Height 15"
- Weight 39 lb.
- Voltage 110V 50/60Hz
- Includes High Precision photosensor, Reel Guides
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.