No, Tool and Instrument Oil, 4 oz. Container Size
- Item# 2ZVL1
- Mfr. Model# 1620
- Catalog Page# 2936
- UNSPSC# 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tool and Instrument Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not Specified
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Container Size 4 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. 32 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Flash Point 400 Degrees F
- Container Type Drip Can
- Color Yellow
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards All Components of This Product are Listed on U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act Chemical Inventory (TSCA Inventory) or are Exempted from Listing Because a Low Volume Exemption has been Granted in Accordance with 40 CFR 723.50
- Application Protection and Lubrication of Measuring Tools
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.89 at 20 Degrees C
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.