Balanced Reading Crankshaft Distortion Gage, 1.450" Dial Size, 2.375 to 18" Range
- Item # 6NAZ5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 696Z
- Catalog Page # 2332
- UNSPSC # 41116501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Crankshaft Distortion Gage
- Reading Balanced
- Dial Size 1.450"
- Range 2.375 to 18"
- Graduations 0.0010"
- Dial Reading 0-20-0
- Range per Revolution 0.040"
- Long Form Calibration Certificate No
- Dial Color White
- Bearing Type Plain
- Back Type Lug
- Contact Point Dia. 1/4"
- Bezel Lock Yes
- Features Designed in collaboration with Hartford Steam Boiler. Gage is used by their inspectors to check the distortion of engine shafts and frames
- Includes 10 Rods, Sharp Points, Balancing Attachment, Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.