(2) Balanced, Continuous Reading Dial Indicator Set, AGD 2, 2.250" Dial Size, 0 to 0.025", 0 to 0.1
- Item # 26Z829
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S253Z
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41116501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dial Indicator Set
- Reading (2) Balanced, Continuous
- AGD No. AGD 2
- Dial Size 2.250"
- Range 0 to 0.025", 0 to 0.125", 0 to 1"
- Graduations 0.0001", 0.0005" and 0.0010"
- Dial Reading 0-5-0, 0-25-0, 0-100
- Range per Revolution 0.010", 0.050", 0.100"
- Long Form Calibration Certificate No
- Dial Color White
- Bearing Type Jeweled
- Back Type Lug
- Contact Point Dia. 13/64"
- Contact Point Style Radius
- Bezel Lock Yes
- Features Rugged and Simple Unit Construction, Universal Fitting Design, Sharp Bezel Serrations for Positive Grip, Unbreakable Crystal, Hardened Stainless Steel Stem, No-Glare Satin Finish Case, Hardened Stainless Steel Rack and Spindle, Massive Bridge for Rigid Bearing Support, Hardened Stainless Steel Gears and Pinions, Non-Reflecting Eggshell Finish Dial
- Includes (3) Dial Indicator
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.