Steel Screwdriver with 10" Shank and #2 Standard Tip
- Item # 53JT21
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 64-172-A
- Catalog Page # 799
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Standard
- Screwdriver Tip Style Phillips
- Tip Size #2
- Handle Material Acetate
- Shank Length 10"
- Overall Length 14-1/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated No
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Ergonomic with Antiroll
- Shank Shape Round
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Chrome
- Features Fluted Handle, Twist-Resistant Blade, Corrosion Resistance, Pocket Clip
- Standards ASME
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 10J193WESTWARD
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.