Steel Screwdriver with 3" Shank and 3/32" Standard Tip
- Item # 6R497
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 66-102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The slotted pocket screwdriver from Stanley® has a pocket clip to keep tool handy for use. Slotted tip is cross ground for a consistent fit. Heat-treated alloy steel bar is fully ground and polished, then chrome plated for corrosion resistance. Deep fluted acetate handle stands up to heavy-duty industrial use. Flanges on the blade inside the handle provide a solid, twist-resistant blade. 3/32" x 3".
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Standard
- Screwdriver Tip Style Keystone Slotted
- Tip Size 3/32"
- Handle Material Acetate
- Shank Length 3"
- Overall Length 5-3/8"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated No
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Fluted with Pocket Clip
- Shank Shape Round
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Chrome
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions