Metal Cable Tie Tension Tool for Nylon, Ergonomic Handle, 50 to 120 lb.
- Item # 45JX37
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FMHT73566
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121703
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item - Cable Tie Tool Cable Tie Tension Tool
- Cable Tie Material Nylon
- Cable Tie Tensile Strength 50 to 120 lb.
- Tension Adjustment Method - Cable Tie Tool No Adjustment
- Handle Type - Cable Tie Tool Ergonomic
- Cable Tie Width 0.375"
- Cuts Ties Yes
- Basic Material - Cable Tie Tool Metal
- Duty Rating Standard Duty
- Description/Special Features Comfortable Dipped Handles, Designed to Install Both Heavy and Light Duty Nylon Cables, Easy to Operate Cut-Off Mechanism
- Overall Length 13-3/8"
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions