Needle Nose Pliers, 8-1/4" Overall Length, 1-3/8" Max. Jaw Opening, Serrated Gripping Surface
- Item# 10D210
- Mfr. Model# 84-032
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112134
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
Needle Nose Plier, 8-9/16" Overall Length, 1-1/4" Max. Jaw Opening, Serrated Gripping Surface
Long Nose Plier, 8-9/16" Overall Length, 1-1/4" Max. Jaw Opening, Serrated Gripping Surface
Needle Nose Plier, 7-1/2" Overall Length, 1-3/8" Max. Jaw Opening, Smooth Gripping Surface
- Item Needle Nose Pliers
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking No
- ESD Safe No
- Side Cutter No
- Wire Stripper Yes
- Wire Crimper No
- Jaw Bend 0 Degrees
- Overall Length 8-1/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Joint Type Solid
- Gripping Surface Serrated
- Spring Return No
- Jaw Length 2-29/64"
- Jaw Width 15/16"
- Tip Width 31/64"
- Max. Jaw Opening 1-3/8"
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Handle Color Black/Yellow
- Material Steel
- Cutting Capacity/Material 14 AWG Copper Wire
- Voltage Rating Not Rated
- Standards ASME
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.