Electronic Lock, Stainless Steel, Fail-Secure On Both Sides, Stainless Steel Lock Material
- Item # 52HL76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SPS3MLNNL630RHRB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Lock
- Function Fail-Secure On Both Sides
- Access Method Coded Key Fob
- Mounting Style Mortise
- Lock Material Stainless Steel
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Series SPSE
- Handle Type Lever
- Door Thickness 1-3/4"
- Key Override Options None
- Hand Right Hand Reverse Bevel
- Outside Height 8"
- Outside Width 6-3/4"
- Outside Depth 4-3/4"
- Inside Height 8"
- Inside Width 6-3/4"
- Inside Depth 1-1/4"
- Latch Length 1/2"
- Latch Front Size 1-1/8" x 2-1/4"
- Keypad Material Not Applicable
- Number of Keys 0
- Timed Entry Allowance Free Egress At All Times
- Operating Temp. Range -31 Degrees to 151 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail No
- Fire Rating No
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Grade 1
- NEMA Rating 1
- IP Rating Not Rated
- Standards ANSI/BHMA, cUL
- Weather Resistant Yes
- For Use With Electrified Doors
- Includes Mounting Hardware, Latch Position Switch
- Electrical/Mechanical Electrical
- Ligature Resistant Yes
- Location Type Behavioral Health,Detention Facility
- Lockset Finish Satin Stainless Steel
- Lockset Fire Rating Not Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.