Cable/Wire Staples, 1/2x7/8, PK1000
- Item # 1MTJ4
- Mfr. Model # CT714X
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162404
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Stanley® cable and wire staples are recommended for heavy-duty stapling jobs up to 1/2" (12mm) dia. wire and cable, for UL approved nonmetallic sheathed cable, Romex® cable, plastic cable, U.F. cable, copper tubing, and wire cable up to 26 pair. Sturdy plastic packaging reduces breakage and is color coded to make size selection easy.
- Item Cable and Wire Staples
- Type Flat Crown
- Crown Width (In.) 1/2
- Leg Length (In.) 7/8
- Fits Wire Dia. (In.) Up to 1/2
- Construction Galvanized Steel
- Color Silver
- For Use With No. 1XDN9 Tacker
- Standards UL Listed
- Package Quantity 1000
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions