Metal Cable Tie Tension Tool for Nylon, Ergonomic Handle, 50 to 120 lb.
- Item # 45JX37
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FMHT73566
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Cable Tie Tool Cable Tie Tension Tool
- Cable Tie Material Nylon
- Cable Tie Tensile Strength 50 to 120 lb.
- Tension Adjustment Method - Cable Tie Tool No Adjustment
- Handle Type - Cable Tie Tool Ergonomic
- Cable Tie Width 0.375"
- Cuts Ties Yes
- Basic Material - Cable Tie Tool Metal
- Duty Rating Standard Duty
- Description/Special Features Comfortable Dipped Handles, Designed to Install Both Heavy and Light Duty Nylon Cables, Easy to Operate Cut-Off Mechanism
- Overall Length 13-3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.