Lever Lockset,Mechanical,Privacy,Grade 1
- Item # 45DE98
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # QCL140M625S4118F
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Lever
- Mortise/Cylindrical Cylindrical
- Lockset Function Privacy
- Lockset Grade 1
- Style QCL140 Summit
- Lockset Finish Bright Chrome
- Keyway Type None
- Key Type Lock is Keyless
- Standards ANSI/BHMA A156.2; ADA; UL/cUL
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Lockset Fire Rating 3 hr.
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant No
- Cylinder Core Type Interchangeable Core
- Features Cylindrical Locks
- For Use With Various Door Types
- Handle Material Zinc
- Includes Hardware
- Item Lever Lockset
- Key Material Keys Not Included (Lock Is Keyless)
- Location Type Apartment Complex,Government Facility,Hotel,Multi-Family,Office Building,Religious,Retail
- Lockset Performance Strength Heavy Duty
- Number of Keys 0
- Number of Pins 0
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/8" to 2"
- Series QCL100
- Strike Dim. 1-1/8" x 2-1/4"
- Strike Type T Strike
- Voltage Not Applicable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.