- Item # 5R729
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12-204
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111903
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
• Gray, cast iron base with precision ground sides and bottom. • Durable coating on cast iron base provides long-lasting protection. • Cutter is made out of hardened, tempered high-carbon chrome steel. • The knob and handle are contoured and made of polished high-impact plastic. • Frog seat holds the plane cutter at a 45° angle and is adjustable to allow for adjustment between the cutting edge and the front of the mouth. • Depth adjustment knob and lateral alignment lever, offer precise control of the cutter. • Quick-release lever cap makes cutter removal easy. • Cap iron makes the blade more rigid and helps to curl and break apart wood shavings as they pass through the mouth. • Works with this standard Stanley® cutter blade (12-313). • Cutter Blade Included (12-313): 1.
- Item Smoothing Bench Plane
- Type #4
- Overall Length 9-3/4"
- Blade Width 2"
- Body Material Cast Iron
- Blade Material Hardened, Tempered Tool Steel
- Knob Contoured High Impact Polymer
- Handle Material Contoured High Impact Polymer
- Adjustable Cutter For Depth And Alignment
- Cam Quick Release Cam Lock For Blade Removal
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions