6" Hardened Steel Punch and Chisel Set; Number of Pieces: 12
- Item # 6AUF8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 16-299
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Use the Stanley® punch and chisel set for starting drill holes, marking metal, or cutting/splitting hard stone, brick, and concrete. Hardened striking surfaces have chamfered edges for chip resistance. Punch edges are ground to a precise angle for efficient punching. Forged, 1-pc. steel construction. Sizes are marked on shank for easy identification.
- Item Punch and Chisel Set
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Number of Pieces 12
- Sizes Included 1/4, 5/16, 3/32, 1/16, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8"
- Punch Piece Design 1-Piece Design
- Material Hardened Steel
- Length 6"
- Features Black Oxide Finish
- Includes Injection Molded Case
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions