8 oz. Paper Disposable Hot Cup, White, 500 PK
- Item # 4KMU3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PLC-8-S
- Catalog Page # 1432
- UNSPSC # 52151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Disposables Product Grouping Hot Cup
- Basic Foodware Material Paper
- Disposable Foodware Capacity 8 oz.
- Disposable Foodware Coating/Lining Polylactic Acid
- Wrapped/Unwrapped Unwrapped
- Microwave Safe No
- Disposable Foodware Pattern Patternless
- Use Lid Number Mfr. No. 626TS, 626TP, DNR626, DLR626, DLW626
- Disposable Foodware Color White
- Disposable Foodware Capacity Range 3 to 8 oz.
- Item Disposable Hot Cup
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Biodegradable Products Institute Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Biodegradable Products Institute Certified.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1PTR3DIXIE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.