20 oz. Disposable Hot Cup, Double Wall lined with Ingeo PLA, Brown, PK 600
- Item# 26JF83
- Mfr. Model# PLC-20-DW
- Catalog Page# 1268
- UNSPSC# 52151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disposable Hot Cup
- Capacity 20 oz.
- Disposable Foodware Color Brown
- Disposable Foodware Pattern Patternless
- Basic Foodware Material Paper
- Disposable Foodware Coating/Lining Polylactic Acid
- Wrapped/Unwrapped Unwrapped
- Microwave Safe No
- Disposable Foodware Capacity Range 18 to 24 oz.
- Use Lid Number Mfr. No. 626TS, 626TP, DNR626, DLR626, DLW626
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Biodegradable Products Institute Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Biodegradable Products Institute Certified.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 26JF82STALKMARKET
Price $163.75 / pkg. of 600
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.