1000mL Hand Sanitizer Cartridge, 2XL, 4 PK
- Item # 54TT99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2XL-224
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 53131626
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Hygiene Product Grouping Hand Sanitizer
- Hygiene Series 2XL
- Requires Dispenser Yes
- Packaging Type Cartridge
- Hygiene Form Foam
- Size 1000mL
- Hygiene Properties Alcohol-Free
- Fragrance Unscented
- Formula Non-Alcohol, Biobased Content, Vitamin Enriched, Benzalkonium Chloride, Moisturizers
- Uses Dispenser Mfr. No. 2XL-231
- Standards FDA
- Features Dermatologist Tested, Kills 99.99% of Common Germs, No Dyes or Colorants
- Item Hand Sanitizer
- Green Environmental Attribute Biobased with A Minimum 73% of Total Weight of Organic Carbon As Per ASTM D6866
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.