New Generation Amber Lithium Complex Wheel Bearing Grease, 14 oz., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item# 12L821
- Mfr. Model# SL3111
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wheel Bearing Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Container Size 14 oz.
- Base Oil Mineral
- Grease Container Can
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Grease Thickener Lithium Complex
- Grease Color Amber
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 325 Degrees F
- ISO Viscosity Grade 150
- Viscosity Index 90
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.60mm
- Specific Gravity 0.9
- Timken OK Load 50 lb.
- Standards NLGI Grade 2
- Application Automotive Applications, Ball Joints, Bearings, Chassis Points, Construction Ball, Roller Bearings, Conveyor Bearings, Disc Brake Systems, Farm Equipment, Guides, Mining Applications, Press Rolls, Roller Bearings, Slides, Wheel Bearings
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.