Amber Silica High Temperature Synthetic Grease, 14 oz., NLGI Grade: 1.5
- Item# 39F947
- Mfr. Model# SL3580
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Temperature Synthetic Grease
- NLGI Grade 1.5
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 14 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Grease Thickener Silica
- Grease Color Amber
- Grease Container Cartridge
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- ISO Viscosity Grade 450
- Viscosity Index 135
- Flash Point 500 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 600 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.50mm
- Specific Gravity 0.9
- Timken OK Load 50 lb.
- Standards Non-Flammable
- Application Clinker Cooler Bearings, Fans, High Temperature Applications, High Temperature Pumps, Mining Applications, Ovens, Overhead Oven Trolleys, Paper Machine Dryers, Pumps, Super Heated Steam Dryers, Treadmills
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.