Air Tool Oil, 32 oz. Container Size
- Item # 32PL02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SL2300
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 12181601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Tool Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 32
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 32 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Viscosity Index 135
- Flash Point 473 Degrees F
- Pour Point -58 Degrees F
- Container Type Bottle
- Color Clear
- Timken OK Load Not Determined
- Standards RoHS Compliant, NSF H1 Registered, Halal Certified, Kosher Certified
- Application Air tools, air operated processing equipment, air operated packaging equipment, air operated knives, saws, and various other food processing equipment
- Four-Ball Wear Not Determined
- Specific Gravity 0.83
- For Use With Air Tools, Air Operated Processing Equipment, Air Operated Packaging Equipment, Air Operated Knives, Saws, and Various Other Food Processing Equipment
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.