8 oz. Bottle Pipe Thread Sealant, White
- Item # 45DY77
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SL35401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Thread Sealant
- Size 8 oz.
- Container Type Bottle
- Chemical Type PTFE
- Strength Medium
- Color White
- Performance Temp. Range -35 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point 400 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.2
- For Use With All Thread Joints In Plastic, Aluminum, Monel, or Stainless Steel Lines
- Application Use on All Thread Joints In Lastic, Aluminum, Monel, or Stainless Steel Lines for Water, Natural Gas, LPG, Gasoline and Other Services. Effective on Connections, Pipe Bungs, Bolts and Flange Seals
- Standards RoHS Compliant
- Includes Brush Top
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.