Fuel Treatments, Ethanol, 4 Oz.
- Item # 10N793
- Mfr. Model # 22265
- Catalog Page # 935
- UNSPSC # 47131828
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ethanol Fuel Treatment
- Type Ethanol
- Size 4 oz.
- Size/Net Weight 0.38
- Color Amber
- Container Type Bottle
- Appearance Amber / Brown Liquid
- Boiling Point (F) Greater Than 150
- Flash Point (F) 183
- Specific Gravity 0.9
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F) cSt
- Viscosity Index 3
- VOC Content 100%
- For Use With Gasoline
- Application Fuel Additive. Vapor corrosion inhibitor rises above fuel line to protect all metal parts of the fuel system and combustion chamber from rust and corrosion. Effective ethanol protection.
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.