0 to 5 psi Digital Pressure Gauge, 3" Dial, 1/4" MNPT Connection, Plastic
- Item # 3JYW7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MG-5-A-MD-R
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Digital Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Digital Pressure Gauge
- Item Digital Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 5
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25% of Reading
- Display LCD
- Number of Display Digits 4
- Socket Material 304L Stainless Steel
- Case Material ABS Thermoplastic
- Case Color Black
- Digital Gauge Display Units psi, bar, mPa
- Powered By 12VDC
- Agency Compliance ROHS
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Features Multiple Pressure Units, Peak Hold, Zero Adjustment, Backlight, High and Low Set Points
- Series MG-MD
- Calibration Certificate No
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 12 mo. from Ship Date
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3JYW9SSI
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.