0 to 5000 psi Digital Pressure Gauge with Transmitter, 3" Dial, 1/4" MNPT Connection, Plastic
- Item # 45MU02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MG-5000-A-MD-R
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112410
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Digital Gauge with Transmitter Type Digital Pressure Gauge with Transmitter
- Item Digital Pressure Gauge with Transmitter
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 5000
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25%
- Display Units Psi, Bar, MPa
- Socket Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Case Material ABS Thermoplastic
- Case Color Black
- Display LCD
- Number of Display Digits 4
- Digital Gauge Display Units psi, Bar, MPa
- Resolution Dependent on Display Units Selected
- Powered By 8 to 30VDC
- Agency Compliance ROHS
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Output 4 to 20mA
- Gauge Transmitter Required Power 8 to 30VDC
- Features Multiple Pressure Units, Peak Hold, Zero Reset, Backlight, High and Low Setpoints
- Series MG-MD
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes 3 Meter Cable for 4/20mA Output
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.