Water Pump Pressure Switch; Range: 4 to 45 psi, Port Type: (1) Port, 1/4" FNPS
- Item # 2PXW9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9013FRG22J36P
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Switch
- Pressure Switch Application Water Pump
- Manual Switch Action None
- Pressure Switch Port Type (1) Port, 1/4" FNPS
- Pressure Switch Factory On/Off Setting 10/5 psi
- Pressure Switch Unloader No
- Pressure Switch Differential 6 to 20 psi
- Pressure Switch Range 4 to 45 psi
- Pressure Switch Electrical Contact Form DPST
- Pressure Switch Action Reverse
- NEMA Rating 1
- Series 9013FRG
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V 1
- HP @ 1 Phase - 240V 1
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 1
- Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 257 Degrees F
- Standards UL 508, NEC Article 430-84, ANSI /NSF Standard 61, FDA 21CFR.2600, CSA Certified
- Special Features Pulsation Plug
- AC Contact Rating 10A @ 230V
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2PXW6SQUARE D
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.