Rotary, No Lever Foundry Duty Limit Switch; Location: Top, Contact Form: SPDT, CW Movement
- Item # 34UJ54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9007FTUB1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Limit Switch Style Foundry Duty Limit Switch
- Basic Actuator Style - Limit Switch Rotary
- Actuator Style - Limit Switch Rotary, No Lever
- Actuator Location - Limit Switch Top
- Item Foundry Duty Limit Switch
- AC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 20A @ 600V
- DC Contact Rating - Limit Switch Not Rated
- Contact Form- Switches SPDT
- Body Height - Limit Switch 4.66"
- Body Width - Limit Switch 2.25"
- Body Depth - Limit Switch 2.44"
- Boot Sealed Actuator - Limit Switch No
- Threaded for Panel Mounting - Limit Switch No
- Body Style - Limit Switch Standard
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 4, 12, 13
- Wiring Entry 1/2" NPT
- Electrical Connection Screw Terminals, 22 AWG
- IP Rating 67
- Movement CW
- Travel Total Travel 88 Degrees
- Series 9007FTU
- Operating Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Body Material Cast Zinc
- Special Features Withstands 300 Degrees Falling Sand
- Operating Force 12.00 in.-lb.
- Standards UL Listed, File E42259, CCN, NKCR, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.