Air Compressor Pressure Switch, Differential: 20 psi, Range: 20 to 100 psi
- Item# 3TV98
- Mfr. Model# 9013FHG2J27M1X
- Catalog Page# 299
- UNSPSC# 39121506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Switch
- Pressure Switch Application Air Compressor
- Manual Switch Action Auto/Off
- Pressure Switch Port Type (1) Port, 1/4" FNPS
- Pressure Switch Factory On/Off Setting 80/100 psi
- Pressure Switch Unloader 1/4" Compression
- Pressure Switch Differential 20 psi
- Pressure Switch Range 20 to 100 psi
- Pressure Switch Electrical Contact Form DPST
- Pressure Switch Action Standard
- NEMA Rating 1
- Series 9013FHG
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V 1-1/2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 240V 2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 1
- Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 257 Degrees F
- Standards UL 508, NEC Article 430-84, ANSI /NSF Standard 61, FDA 21CFR.2600, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5A018SQUARE D
Price $54.60 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.