Power Distribution Block, 350 Max. Amps, Number of Poles: 3, Primary Wire Range (AWG): 14 to 2/0 AWG
- Item # 6PGG1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9080LBC363206
- Catalog Page # 387
- UNSPSC # 39121410
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Power Distribution Block
- Max. Amps 350
- Number of Poles 3
- Primary Connections/Pole 2
- Primary Wire Range (AWG) 14 to 2/0 AWG
- Secondary Connection/Pole 6
- Secondary Wire Range (AWG) 14 to 4 AWG
- Voltage Rating 600VAC
- Power Distribution Block Design Open
- Length 4.00"
- Depth 2.61"
- Width 5.00"
- Standards UL File E60616 Guide XCFR2, CSA File 70361 Class 6228-1, CE Marked
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.