Panelboard Interior, 225 Amps, 600VAC/250VDC Voltage, Number of Spaces: 45
- Item # 2DP07
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HCN23652N
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121103
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The I-Line® power distribution panelboard is one of the most versatile on the market and features Schneider Electric's unique breaker engagement system. It is used to feed NQ and NF lighting and appliance panelboards. I-Line panelboards are capable of feeding large motor loads and are utilized in most every market segment. Wherever electricity is distributed or controlled, you’ll find I-Line Power Panelboards. Circuit breakers include a push-to-trip feature to exercise the tripping mechanism.
- Item Panelboard Interior
- Main Circuit Breaker or Main Lug Main Lug
- Amps 225
- Short Circuit Current Rating 100000 RMS Symmetrical
- Number of Spaces 45
- Voltage 600VAC/250VDC
- Phase 3
- Bus Material Aluminum
- Recommended Enclosure Mfr. No. HC3265B, HC3265WP
- Recommended Surface Cover Mfr. No.HCM65T
- Circuit Breaker Type FA/FC/FH/FY/Q2/Q2-H/Q2H
- Height 65"
- Width 26"
- Depth 6-1/2"
- Standards UL Listed
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions