Multi-Function Timing Relay, 120VAC, 10A @ 120/240V, 11 Pins, DPDT
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Relay Multi-Function Timing Relay
- Function - Timing Relay Interval, Off Delay, On Delay, One shot, Repeat Cycle
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- AC Contact Rating - Relay 10A @ 120/240V
- DC Contact Rating - Relay 10A @ 30V
- Base Type - Plug In Relay Octal
- Number of Pins - Relay 11
- Mounting - Relay Plug In
- Contact Form - Relay DPDT
- Power Consumption - Relay 2.0VA
- Adjustment Method - Timer Dip Switch
- Min. Time Setting - Timer 0.05 sec.
- Max. Time Setting - Timer 16 days 39 min.
- Status Indicator None
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Body Height - Relay 3.39"
- Body Width - Relay 2.40"
- Body Depth - Relay 1.71"
- Overall Height - Relay 4.10"
- Electrical Connection Socket
- Socket 6X156, 1EGP2, 1EGP4
- Hz - Electrical 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.