Definite Purpose Magnetic Motor Starter, 120VAC Coil Volts, Action: Nonreversing, Starter Type: Defi
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Definite Purpose Magnetic Motor Starter
- Number of Poles 3
- Amps AC 20
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- Enclosure NEMA Rating No Enclosure
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V 1-1/2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 240V 3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 7-1/2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 7-1/2
- Action Nonreversing
- Hz 50/60
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V 5
- Height 6.73"
- Width 3.50"
- Depth 4.09"
- Standards UL File E3190 CCN NLDX2/ CSA
- Includes Melting Alloy Overload Block and Trip-Free Reset Mechanism
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1H513SQUARE D
List Price $679.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.