Tank Liquid 2-Level Switch, Close On Rise, Stainless Steel, 2-1/2" MNPT
- Item # 3DZZ2
- Mfr. Model # 9038CG36N4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121531
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tank Liquid 2-Level Switch
- Switch Function Close On Rise
- Mounting Side
- Float Position Left
- Float Rod Angle 90 Degrees
- Float Travel 6-1/2"
- Tank Connection Size 2-1/2" MNPT
- NEMA Rating 1
- Contact Form DPST
- Operating Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 50 psi
- Overall Length 17.81"
- Float Material Stainless Steel
- Float Length 7.00"
- Float Dia. 2.50"
- Stem Material Stainless Steel
- Stem Length 4.00"
- Height 5.94"
- Width 6.84"
- Max. Current 600A
- Max. Voltage 600
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V 2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 240V 3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 5
- Body Material Steel
- Conduit Size 8-1/2", 8-3/4"
- Electrical Connections Screw Clamp
- Features Two-Level Non Alternating Unit
- Includes Two Level Non-Alternating - Rod and Float
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3DZZ3SQUARE D
List Price $541.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.