Load Center, Main Circuit Breaker, Convertible, 100 Amps, 120/240VAC Voltage, Number of Spaces: 20
- Item# 5F674
- Mfr. Model# QO120M100
- Catalog Page# 201
- UNSPSC# 39121101
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Load Center
- Main Circuit Breaker or Main Lug Main Circuit Breaker, Convertible
- Amps 100
- Number of Spaces 20
- Max. No. of Tandem Breakers 0
- Circuit Breaker Type QO
- Voltage 120/240VAC
- Series QO120
- Phase 1
- Height 17"
- Width 14-1/4"
- Depth 3-3/4"
- Recommended Flush Cover 1D429
- Recommended Surface Cover 1D430
- Short Circuit Current Rating 22kA
- Bus Material Shielded Tin Plated Copper
- Special Features Top Or Bottom Feed
- Enclosure Material Steel
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 1
- Recommended Ground Bar Kit 1D369
- Standards UL Listed, RoHS Compliant, Federal Specification W-P-115c As Type 1 Class 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5F680SQUARE D
List Price $693.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.