Single Phase Energy Efficient Transformer, 120VAC, 240VAC Output, 240VAC, 480VAC Input
- Item # 1TBP7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EE25S3H
- Catalog Page # 207
- UNSPSC # 39121002
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Transformer Single Phase Energy Efficient Transformer
- Phase - Electrical 1
- Input Voltage - Transformer 240VAC,480VAC
- Output Voltage - Transformer 120VAC,240VAC
- VA Rating - Transformer 25kVA
- Mounting - Transformer Floor
- Outdoor Rated - Transformer No
- Voltage Function - Transformer Step Down
- Winding Material - Transformer Aluminum
- Hz - Electrical 60 Hz
- Temp. Rise 150 Degrees C
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 2
- IP Rating 14
- Width 20.00"
- Height 37.00"
- Depth 16.00"
- Color Gray
- Enclosure Finish Powder Coated
- Enclosure Material Steel
- Standards NEMA ST-20, UL Listed, CSA Certified, cULus Label
- Knockout Size - Transformer No Knockout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.