Air Compressor and Water Pump Pressure Switch; Range: 40 to 200 psi, Port Type: (1) Port, 1/4" FNPS
- Item # 5B409
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9013GHG2J63
- Catalog Page # 287
- UNSPSC # 39121506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Switch
- Pressure Switch Application Air Compressor and Water Pump
- Manual Switch Action None
- Pressure Switch Port Type (1) Port, 1/4" FNPS
- Pressure Switch Factory On/Off Setting 145/175 psi
- Pressure Switch Unloader No
- Pressure Switch Differential 20 to 40 psi
- Pressure Switch Range 40 to 200 psi
- Pressure Switch Electrical Contact Form DPST
- Pressure Switch Action Standard
- NEMA Rating 1
- Series 9013GHG
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V 2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 240V 3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 5
- Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 257 Degrees F
- Standards UL 508, NEC Article 430-84, ANSI /NSF Standard 61, FDA 21CFR.2600, CSA Certified
- Special Features Nitrile (Buna-N) Diaphragm
- AC Contact Rating 10A @ 575V
Compliance and Restrictions
- Preventive Maintenance And Troubleshooting Class 9013F 9013G
- Class 9049 Type A52 Mounting Bracket Kit Installation
- Pressure Switches Class 9013 TypeG SeriesC Instructions
- SQUARE D Pressure Switch Brochure
- SQUARE D Pressure Switch End of Life Instructions
- SQUARE D Class 9013 Pressure Switch Catalog
- SQUARE D Water Pump Pressure Switch Product Environmental Profile
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.