2-Button Up/Down Pendant Push Button Station, 2NO, NEMA Rating 4, 4X, 5, Yellow
- Item # 2EV30
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XACA201
- Catalog Page # 249
- UNSPSC # 39121512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pendant Push Button Station
- Legend Up/Down
- Contact Form 2NO
- Mechanical Interlock Yes
- NEMA Rating 4, 4X, 5
- Housing Color Yellow
- Hub 1/2"-14 NPT
- Action Momentary
- Number of Operators 2
- Type of Operator Push Button
- Number of Speeds 1
- IP Rating 65
- Contact Rating 10A @ 600VAC/DC
- NEMA Contact Rating Designation A600/Q600
- Height 4.33"
- Width 2.76"
- Depth 3.27"
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
- Harmony XB4/XB5/XB7 Push Buttons 2013 Catalog
- Harmony XB4B/XB5A/ZB4B/ZB5A Instruction Bulletin
- Harmony Control & Signaling 2004 Catalog
- Harmony Double & Triple-Headed Push Buttons 2011 Catalog
- Harmony XB4/XB5 Dimensions
- Semiconductor Industry Expertise Data Bulletin
- Harmony SEMI S2 Compliant Installation Guide
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 20C813DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.