120VAC Selector Switch NEMA Circuit Breaker Combination Starter, Enclosure NEMA Rating 12, 27 Amps A
- Item # 39N406
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8539SCA54V02CP51P52SX22Y74
- Catalog Page # 161
- UNSPSC # 39121521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item NEMA Circuit Breaker Combination Starter
- NEMA Size 1
- Amps AC 27
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- Max. Motor Voltage 600VAC
- Operator Selector Switch
- Operator Function Hand/Off/Auto
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 12
- Short Circuit Protection Motor Circuit Protector
- Auxiliary Contact Form 2NO/2NC
- Overload Relay Amp Setting Melting Alloy
- Trip Class 20
- Pilot Light Red: On / Green: Off
- Control Transformer No
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 7.5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 10
- Hz 50/60
- Height 24"
- Width 9-1/2"
- Depth 9-11/32"
- Standards UL, NEMA
- Includes Separate Control Voltage Interlock
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.