120VAC Definite Purpose Contactor; No. of Poles 2, Reversing: No, 90 Full Load Amps-Inductive
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Definite Purpose Contactor
- Number of Poles 2
- Full Load Amps-Resistive 120
- Full Load Amps-Inductive 90
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V 7-1/2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 240V 20
- Height 5.20"
- Width 3.39''
- Depth 4.37"
- Enclosure NEMA Rating No Enclosure
- Hz 50/60
- Reversing No
- Includes Quick Connect Terminal
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.