Full Fold Luncheon Napkin, Plain White, 5-55/64" x 6" Folded Size, 6000 PK
- Item # 16W474
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 409347
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 52121602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Disposables Product Grouping Luncheon Napkin
- Napkin Color White
- Napkin Fold Type Full Fold
- Napkin Folded Dimensions 5-55/64" x 6"
- Napkin Sheet Size 11-43/64" x 12"
- Napkin Pattern Plain
- Napkin Style Luncheon
- Ply 1
- Pack Count 500
- Packs per Case 12
- Item Luncheon Napkin
- Green Environmental Attribute Contains Post-Consumer and Recovered Fiber Content Per EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Contains Post-Consumer and Recovered Fiber Content Per EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.