Lubricant, -5°F, Silicone, 20 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 45C004
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SW292
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Silicone Lubricant
- Item Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. -5 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 20 oz.
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Chemical Base Silicone
- Flash Point -156 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.58
- VOC Content 0.97%
- Application Provides anti-stick in molds, fixtures, dies, and assembly machines, designed not to leave an oily film that will attract dirt and provide anti-wear protection in sliding surfaces, a white lubricating solid film after the biobase carrier cleanly dissipates, pipe threads, bolts, hinges, tool, drive chains, guns, bicycle chains, wire ropes, cables, slide-ways, and heavy hinge pins. The perfect solution for sticking or squeaking doors, windows, drawers, locks, zippers, moving machinery parts, skates, bikes, sleds, skis, reels. It's an extreme pressure lubricant that's an excellent treatment for leaf springs, steering and suspension components, battery connections and any other metal surfaces that are subject to rust and corrosion.
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.