20 oz. Hi-Temp, Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive with Temp. Range (F) of 0° to 130°
- Item # 21GR36
- Mfr. Model # SW092
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spray Adhesive
- Type Hi-Temp, Heavy Duty
- Size 20 oz.
- Net Weight (Oz.) 13
- Temp. Range (F) 0 Degrees to 130 Degrees
- Bonding Range 5 to 60 min.
- Substrates Foam, Headliners, Carpets and Insulation Materials to Metal, Wood and Plastic
- Application Spray
- Characteristics Liquid Aerosol
- Standards HMIS
- Green Environmental Attribute 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Safer Choice, Meets U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Safer Choice, Meets U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.