Multipurpose Lubricant, -20°F to 500°F, No Additives, 1 gal. Can
- Item # 30WK37
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S71101000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Multipurpose Lubricant
- Item Multipurpose Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 500 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Can
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Series LU 711
- Lubricant Color Amber
- Net Weight 1 gal.
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Flash Point 140 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.82
- VOC Content 5.08 lb. gal.
- Application Lubricating all metal surfaces, nuts & bolts, operating controls, electrical wiring, iginition systems, circuitry, connectors,
- Standards NSF Registered 115051, Category Code H2
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.