Multipurpose Lubricant, -50°F to 550°F, Silicone, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 2X988
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SC0206000
- Catalog Page # 2437
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Silicone Lubricant
- Item Multipurpose Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. -50 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 550 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Series LU 206
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 10 oz.
- Chemical Base Silicone
- Flash Point 0 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.65
- VOC Content 94% (Less Water and Federally Exempt Solvents)
- Application Rubber components, windows, doors, plastic assemblies, drawers, sliding wood surfaces, sliding racks, dissimiliar metals, springs, hinges, leather
- Green Environmental Attribute Meets SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Meets SCAQMD Requirements.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.