Lubricant, -40°F to 450°F, Silicone, 14 oz. Spray Bottle
- Item # 4GUM8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S000210LQ
- Catalog Page # 2439
- UNSPSC # 15121901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Silicone Lubricant
- Item Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Combustible Liquid
- Lubricant Container Spray Bottle
- Container Size 14 oz.
- Series LU 210
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 14 oz.
- Chemical Base Silicone
- Flash Point 75 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.71
- VOC Content 5.58 lb./gal., 669g/L (Less Water and Federally Exempt Solvents), 5.58 lb./gal., 669g/L (Emitted VOC)
- Application Slides, food processing , plastic, fiber gears, extruded parts, rubber, giudes, knives, food racks, slicers, saws, grinders, mixers, guards, conveyors, food racks, ovens, heat sealing equipment
- Standards NSF Registered 127743, Category Code H1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, and VT.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.